Join Us on : WhatsApp | Mobile app

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

How to write cover letter for job application?

Cover letter for Job Application

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Sir or Madam (if you know the name write here instead-off  Sir/Madam)

Dear Mr. Rajendra Patil,
Reason for writing

I am writing to express my interest in the position of
I wish to apply for the position of
I am writing in response to your advertisement for
I am writing to enquire as to whether there are any vacancies

Introducing yourself 

I am currently working as a... / I am currently studying...
At present, I am working for (company/firm name) where I am responsible for
I have been working in my current positon for the past (time).

Talking about your education & experience

I graduated from Mysore University with a degree/master's degree in
The nature of my studies has prepared me well for a position such as this one.
As you can see from my CV, I have worked … and gained experience
My mother tongue is Kannada and I am fluent in both English and Hindi.

Why you are the best for this position

I feel I am suitable for this role as I have a great deal of experience in 
I believe I would be the ideal candidate based on the fact that I
I consider myself to be a friendly, efficient and enthusiastic worker.
I am very keen to work for an ambitious company such as yours.
Thank you for taking time to consider my application.

Closing comments

I am available for contact and/or interview at any time.
If you wish to contact me, you can do so on (Write you contact number)
Should you require further information, do not hesitate to contact me.
Please find CV attached (emails) enclosed (letters).

Signing off

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely / Yours faithfully.
Your name & Signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment